Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Header Contest

Have I ever told you about MADE?


Dana is a celebrity in bloggy land, and I have the biggest blog-crush on her, if there is such a thing.


I came across her blog because of her circle skirt tutorial  and her summer scarf tutorial.






I know, right?  And it only gets better.  She makes THE. CUTEST. CLOTHES. for her adorable kids.  She teams up with another blogger to do Celebrate the Boy, which is an entire month of boy projects - SO cool!!!

And she's having a contest.




And since I totally love her, I'm participating.  Of course, I had about a thousand ideas I wanted to try.

YAY!!!*shrieking with excitement that Dana will look at 3 headers I designed for her*

Without further ado, my 3 entries, in birth order from oldest to youngest.








I definately flexed my photo-editing muscles for this, and had a BLASTY!  But, so did everyone else, resulting in some serious competition.

BTW, the pic of the daisy was taken with my little ol' Olympus, and that flower is a "weed" growing in our lawn that I wouldn't let hubs mow over. 

I would throw myself a parade even if I make her list of faves!!!  I'll let you know on the 15th when she decides. 

What's that you say?  You want to see a pic of the LL?  You got it!


Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment